Contest Alert

I am extremely grateful for your support to The Teenager Talks.

I have a wonderful news to share with you all. But before that, I desire to express my thanks by requesting you to take part in three contests and win cool prizes. It’s a way to share my happiness with you all for another feather in my hat. It is a big achievement for me as a blogger and counselor.



So, let me inform the details of the contests.

CONTEST 1 

Easy steps to win contest 1:



1)      Follow @theteenagertalks on Instagram 

https://instagram.com/theteenagertalks?igshid=1oovfahy5hjdq

2) Like and save that post

3) tag 3 friends in the comments

Bonus Entry: multiple entries and sharing on your story = high changes of winning

Rules:

1) No fake tags

2) No celebrity tags

Contest 1 closes 20th April 2021.

winner to be announced on 23rd April 2021.

 

CONTEST 2:


Easy steps to win contest 2:

1)      Tell us in what way this blog or any specific advice has made an impact on your life.  You can share an incident or occasion.

2)      Mail your experience to us at:

              contactteenagertalks@gmail.com

3)      Don’t forget to mention your name, age, email id, Instagram handle (if any)

4)      Your experiences will be kept confidential.

Contest 2 closes 22nd April 2021.

Winner to be announced on 24th April 2021.

Stay connected for another interesting chance to grab gifts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two sides of a coin

ONLINE FRIENDSHIP

RELATIONSHIP WITH SIBLINGS